I dont want sex, I want the things that lead up to it. The slow kissing then the passionate kissing, then the pulling closer, the neck kisses, the grabbing, biting, heavy breathing, grinding, the pauses while you catch your breath, feeling each other. Oh my.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
lets do a thing. reblog and add your city and country. if it's already there, don't add it again. lets take a look at tumblr's diversity
- Shanghai, China
- Pisa, Italy
- Longkou, China
- Brisbane, Australia
- University Place, USA
- Salamanca, Spain
- Cambridge, England
- Regentville, Australia (NSW)
- Cupertino, USA
- Chesapeake, USA
- Gland, Switzerland
- Biarritz, France
- Southend-on-Sea, England
- Manchester, England
- Aberystwyth, Wales
- Wałbrzych, Poland
- Helsinki, Finland
- Madrid, Spain
- Palermo, Italy
- Cape Canaveral, USA
- Chicago, USA
- Toronto, Canada
- Glasgow, Scotland
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Roma, Italy
- London, UK
- Zagreb, Croatia
- Celje, Slovenia
- Gdansk, Poland
- Berlin, Germany
- Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- San Diego, California, USA
- Damascus, Syria
- Jeddah, KSA
- Westdorpe, The Netherlands
- Plymouth, England
- Bournemouth, England
- Flagstaff, Arizona
- Santo André, Brazil
- Recife, Brazil
- Belo Horizonte, Brazil
- Radom, Poland
- Torino, Italy
- Banská Bystrica, Slovakia
- Oslo, Norway
- Haarlem, The Netherlands
- Lisboa, Portugal
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- Stuttgart, Germany
- Augsburg, Germany
- Clackmannanshire, Scotland
- Cologne, Germany
- Verden, Germany
- Lokeren, Belgium
- Montreal, Canada
- Longwood, Florida, USA
- Sinaai, Belgium
- Medicine Hat/Redcliff, Canada
- Trondheim, Norway
- Birmingham, USA
- Orlando, Florida, USA
- Athens, Greece
- Rochester, New York, USA
- Costa Mesa, California, USA
- Malolos, Bulacan, Philippines
- Boston, Massachusetts USA
- Shrewsbury, Massachusetts USA
- Mariposa, California USA
- Laguna Niguel, California USA
- San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Stockton, California, USA
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Denver, CO, USA
- Auckland, New Zealand
- Christchurch, New Zealand
“We mistake sex for romance. Guys are taught that pushing a girl up against a wall is romance. Sex is easy; you can do it with anyone, yourself, with batteries. Romance is when someone you like walks into a room and they take your breath away. Romance is when two people are dancing and they fit together perfectly. Romance is when two people are walking next to each other and all of a sudden they find themselves holding hands, and they don’t know how that happened.”
—Dancing With The Devil
Dancing With The Devil | Ke$ha
The song about her producer Dr. Luke
If you want more Ke$ha songs PLEASE sign this petition we already have 4250+ signatures!! http://www.thepetitionsite.com/815/027/678/let-keha-have-creative-freedom/
Ke$ha’s response to the “Free Kesha" petition in her interview with Rolling StoneThere’s an online petition trying to emancipate you from your longtime producer, Dr. Luke. Have you seen it?
I have, yeah.
They have over 3300 signatures now. Their argument is that Dr. Luke, and I’m quoting them here, is “controlling Ke$ha like a puppet.” Is this a petition you support?
I feel like my fans are really protective of me. They just want to see me grow as an artist, which I agree with. Hopefully in the future, I’ll be in a position where I can put out a ballad or a more vulnerable song.
You don’t have any creative control now?
Not really. What’s been put out as singles have just perpetuated a particular image that may or may not be entirely accurate. I’d like to show the world other sides of my personality. I don’t want to just continue putting out the same song and becoming a parody myself. I have so much more to offer than that and I can’t wait till the world really gets to hear that on the radio.
Ke$ha’s mother Pebe tweeted the petitions link today asking for her daughter’s creative freedom